About the Role
Excellent design begins with incredible people.
If you are an organized and creative individual passionate about scalable design and seeking an opportunity to work remotely in a startup with global potential, you will be interested in what we have to offer.
As a Visual Designer at Croct, you will be involved in all tasks related to illustrations (product and marketing-related), visual presentations, social media assets, and everything that contributes to the company's overall brand image. You will be expected to deliver exceptional visual content and ensure that the branding guidelines are being followed.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow by facing constant challenges to improve your technical level, this job is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Take ownership of every aspect of the brand, from checking for branding guidelines to delivering well-tested and pixel-perfect visuals
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and identify the best ways to help them better comprehend our product
- Create cohesive designs across multiple channels, including website pages, landing pages, paid social ads and emails. Ensure consistent alignment between the campaign designs and our evolving brand identity, actively contributing to its development
- Design stunning presentations for internal and external events
- Be an advocate for branding cohesiveness within the company
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team, understanding their needs and helping them achieve their goals through beautiful and didactic designs
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions alongside the marketing team
- Apply your design thinking skills to other areas of the company such as people, marketing, and customer success.
What we seek:
- Advanced proficiency in Figma, and intermediate proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop
- We are seeking efficient task delivery, including a thorough understanding of the briefing, active involvement in ideating visual assets based on the provided text, and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- The ideal candidate should be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining key aspects of efficiency
- The ability to communicate concepts visually through graphics, diagrams, and other visual aids
- Experience working closely with marketers and other designers, and ability to help drive consensus amongst differing viewpoints
- Self-motivation and the ability to efficiently manage projects with minimal supervision
- Strong inclination to discuss design ideas, participate in critiques, and provide constructive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey design ideas to diverse teams, while also being open to receiving feedback
- Expertise in creating clean and visually appealing illustrations that elevates brand awareness and product understanding
- At least an intermediate level of English proficiency.
It would be advantageous to have:
- Experience with After Effects, Premiere, or similar applications
- Experience in leveraging user data to enhance visual communication.
What we offer:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- Flexibility in working hours
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Collaborative surroundings and welcome new ideas
- Direct collaboration with the founders and an incredible team
- Opportunity to work and contribute to open source projects
- Benefits such as Gympass, ConexaSaúde, and Welcome kit
Check our work:
Personalization in real-time made easy.
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!