About the Role
Excellent design begins with incredible people.
If you are an organized and creative individual passionate about scalable design and seeking an opportunity to work remotely in a startup with global potential, you will be interested in what we have to offer.
We are looking for a mid-level or senior UI with an understanding of UX. This person will be involved in all stages of the design process (research, ideation, wireframing, prototyping, mockups, and user testing) to deliver exceptional customer experiences and drive product improvements.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow by facing constant challenges to improve your technical level, this job is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Take ownership of every aspect of a product's design, from addressing core user challenges to delivering well-tested and pixel-perfect UI
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and identify pain points to enhance their product experience
- Design medium-fidelity wireframes to propose initial solutions for the design and product teams
- Lead and participate in usability tests to validate the proposed solutions and identify areas for improvement
- Create high-fidelity layouts and prototypes following best practices in UI/UX to ensure the company's quality standards
- Define and organize layout and flow specifications that are easily comprehensible for the development team
- Collaborate closely with the development team, explaining the expected user experience and reviewing the design implementation to ensure quality
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions alongside the product team
- Apply your design thinking skills to other areas of the company such as people, marketing, and customer success.
What we seek:
- Advanced proficiency in Figma
- A keen eye for visual UI details
- Experience working closely with developers and product managers and ability to help drive consensus amongst differing viewpoints
- Self-motivation and the ability to efficiently manage projects with minimal supervision
- Strong inclination to discuss design ideas, participate in critiques, and provide constructive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey design ideas to diverse teams, while also being open to receiving feedback
- Expertise in creating organized and detailed components that facilitate the scalability of the Design System
- At least an intermediate level of English proficiency.
It would be advantageous to have:
- The ability to communicate concepts visually through graphics, diagrams, and other visual aids
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, or similar applications
- Experience leveraging user data to enhance product experiences.
What we offer:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- Flexibility in working hours
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Collaborative surroundings and welcome new ideas
- Direct collaboration with the founders and an incredible team
- Opportunity to work and contribute to open source projects
- Benefits such as Gympass, ConexaSaúde, and Welcome kit
Check our work:
Personalization in real-time made easy.
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!