About the Role
Excellent design begins with incredible people.
If you are an organized person, care about scalable design, and look for a startup with global potential,
you will like what we have for you.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for translating ideas and technical information in intuitive
and straightforward interfaces, besides planning end-to-end experiences in our platform. You will work
close to technology, product, design, and marketing teams, as well as Croct's founders.
If you are looking for a growth opportunity with constant challenges that raise your technical bar, this job is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Ensure the delivery of ambitious projects with a significant impact on the business by working
side-by-side with the founders of Croct
- Participate in project planning to meet current and future business needs, anticipating and removing
- Use, define and develop the best design techniques to solve problems, supporting customers and
- Map new scenarios, taking into account alternative paths and tests to improve the process
- Disseminate the design culture within all Croct teams
What we seek:
- Figma or Adobe XD experience
- Expertise in organized and detailed layouts, facilitating the scalability of the Design System
- UX/UI best practices knowledge
- Expertise in layout, typography, hierarchy, patterns, and other design principles
- Ability to communicate concepts visually, using graphics, diagrams, and other visual aids
- Ability to work with technology team
What we offer:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- Flexibility in working hours
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!