About the Role
Excellent documentation begins with incredible people.
If you work with technical documents for the engineering team and look for a startup with global potential, you'll like what we are offering for you.
As a Technical Writer, you'll be responsible for translating ideas and technical information into intuitive and straightforward content. You'll work close to technology, product, design, and marketing teams, as well as Croct's founders.
If you are looking for the opportunity to lead the technical writing team, this job is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Ensure the delivery of ambitious projects with a significant impact on the business while working side-by-side with the Croct's founders
- Plan, design, and keep the documentation updated for new and existing products
- Write and publish releases for developers
- Understand customer needs and incorporate feedback into the documentation
- Ensure consistency of Croct's brand voice across all touchpoints
- Write concise and easy-to-read English texts to guide the user through the documentation
- Disseminate the documentation culture within the engineering team
We are seeking:
- Experience with technical documentation production for the technology field
- Interest in in-depth investigations for different subjects, to be able to translate abstract
concepts into concise and accessible texts
- Ability to communicate concepts visually, using graphics, diagrams, and other visual aids
- Ability to work with technology team
We are offering:
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!