About the Role
Excellent teams begin with incredible people.
If you work in human resources, have experience in hiring developers, and are looking for a startup with
global potential, you will like what we have for you.
As a tech recruiter, you're going to manage the hiring and onboarding process of new Crocters, help
in teams' technical and interpersonal development, and maintain supportive and motivating surroundings
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow by facing constant challenges to improve your recruiting skills, this job is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Manage and enhance the talent acquisition process for technology job positions, as well as for the product, sales, and marketing openings
- Understand the requirements of each opening and define (jointly with the team) what are the requisites, technical profile, behavioral, and differences of an ideal candidate, assuring diversity and inclusion practices
- Screening candidates by filtering people with culture fit and who meet the needs of the job
- Perform and follow up the selection process of openings, beginning in the hunting process until the adaptation phase after the onboarding
- Identify opportunities for strengthening the company culture to assure that principles are disseminated to all Crocters
- Analyze and improve hiring metrics and team performance.
What we seek:
- Experience in recruitment for technological positions
- Knowledge of multiple tech recruiting sources, such as GitHub, StackOverflow, developer communities, etc
- Strong communication, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and argumentation abilities for defending your ideas and communicating with all of our teams
- Intermediate English is a minimum requisite.
What we consider a preferable skill:
- Experience in startups and in recruiting business job openings
- Experience in managing 1:1's
- Know-how in other segments of human resources, such as personnel departments.
What we offer:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- Flexibility in working hours
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Collaborative surroundings and welcome new ideas
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team.
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!