About the Role
Excellent code begins with incredible people.
If you are a full-stack technical reference and look for a startup with global potential, you'll like what we are offering for you.
As a Tech Lead, you'll deal with challenges like technical excellence developing an innovative product. You'll work directly with Croct's founders and address issues related to solutions' performance, optimization, and scalability.
If you wish to lead a development team technically, this job is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Ensure the delivery of ambitious projects with a significant impact on the business while working side-by-side with the Croct's founders
- Participate in project planning to meet current and future business needs, anticipating and removing
- Collaborate with other teams to understand problems, analyze opportunities, and explore the best solutions
- Manage the development team's deliverables, ensuring quality, deadlines, and visibility
- Lead the team in architectural decisions aligned with Croct's strategy
- Ensure that the team has a critical view of technical solutions
- Ensure the feasibility of solutions technical
- Be the technical reference to the team and partnering areas.
We are seeking:
- Expertise in software development and solution architecture
- Ability in unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Theoretical basis, skill, and care for technical excellence and best development practices (TDD, BDD, code design, architecture, etc.)
- Experience in versioning tools (GitHub)
- Ability in package managers like NPM
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
We consider the experience in open source projects as an excellent cutting-edge difference.
We are offering:
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!