About the Role
Excellent content begins with incredible people.
If you are passionate about content marketing and technology, and also looking for a startup with global potential, you'll like what we are offering you.
As a Content Marketing Analyst, you'll be responsible for translating ideas into clear and didactic content for multiple channels. You'll be in contact with the technology, product, design, and sales team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of the marketing team, this job is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Help to plan and create content for multiple channels (newsletters, rich content, blog post, communities, social media, ads)
- Use SEO techniques to improve our site’s performance
- Help keeping other teams engaged in spreading our content in multiple channels
- Help interns to develop themselves
- Participate in brainstorming meetings with the design team
- Participate in project plannings to meet current and future business needs, anticipating and removing barriers
- Be responsible for writing concise and easy-to-read texts in English, taking into account the end-to-end view of customers' journey
- Ensure consistency of branding language across all touchpoints
- Identify opportunities for new guidelines, based on market research and trends
We are seeking:
- At least one year of experience in marketing roles (or some kind of degree/certificate in this field)
- Interest/knowledge in technology
We consider the knowledge of programming languages and interest in developer marketing as an excellent cutting-edge difference.
We are offering:
- Conexa app and Gympass benefits
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects.
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!