About the Role
Excellent code begins with incredible people.
If you are a developer, work with React, and look for a startup with global potential, you'll like what we are offering for you.
As a Frontend Engineer, you'll deal with challenges like implementing a good design and learning new technologies to guarantee the best user experience. You'll work directly with Croct's founders and address issues related to the performance, optimization, and scalability of solutions.
If you wish to work and contribute to open source projects, this job is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Ensure the delivery of ambitious projects with a significant impact on the business while working side-by-side with the Croct's founders
- Participate in project planning to meet current and future business needs, anticipating and removing barriers
- Collaborate with other teams to understand problems, analyze opportunities and explore the best solutions
- Develop and implement Croct's platform, where customers manage their personalized experiences
- Document and map the processes related to the area
We are seeking:
- Knowledge on libraries/frameworks/tools for frontend: Relay, Storybook, Jest, Cypress, and Emotion
- Ability with unit, integration, and end-to-end tests when applicable to the development process
- Theoretical basis, skill, and focused on technical excellence and best development practices (TDD, BDD, code design, architecture, etc.)
- Experience with versioning (GitHub) and linting (ESLint) tools
- Ability with package managers such as NPM
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
We consider experience with Design Systems and open source projects as an excellent cutting-edge difference.
We are offering:
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!