Customer Success Manager
About the Role
Customer success begins with incredible people.
If you have already led a customer relations department, have experience in digital marketing, and are looking for a startup with global potential, you'll like what we are offering for you.
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be challenged to provide technical excellence in customer service, ranging from understanding needs to implementing solutions for the best experience on our platform.
If you are looking for the opportunity to lead the CS team, this job is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Ensure the delivery of ambitious projects with a significant impact on the business while working side-by-side with the Croct's founders
- Participate in project planning to meet current and future business needs, anticipating and removing barriers
- Manage the customer portfolio focused on relations, retention, and success
- Create processes and best practices for integrating, implementing, onboarding, and training Croct's product on customers
- Work jointly with the Sales area to create a holistic customer experience framework
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and facilitate technical processes
- Suggest product improvements to the tech team.
We are seeking:
- Experience in CS teams leadership
- An analytical skillset for making data-based decisions
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
We consider the experience in technology and digital marketing companies as an excellent cutting-edge difference.
We are offering:
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!