Customer Success Engineer
About the Role
Customer success begins with incredible people.
If you have a technical background, experience in customer success, and look for a startup with global potential, you'll like what we are offering for you.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you'll be challenged to provide technical excellence in customer service, ranging from understanding needs to implementing solutions for the best experience on our platform.
If you are looking for an opportunity to couple technical knowledge and customer success, this job is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Ensure the delivery of ambitious projects with a significant impact on the business while working side-by-side with the Croct's founders
- Participate in project planning to meet current and future business needs, anticipating and removing barriers
- Be responsible for the integration, implementation, and onboarding of Croct's product
- Solve and avoid customers' issues by providing technical solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and facilitate technical processes
- Suggest product improvements to the tech team.
We are seeking:
- Ability to understand API technical documentation
- An analytical skillset for making data-based decisions
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
We are offering:
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!