About the Role
Excellent content begins with incredible people.
If you have strong writing skills and are looking for a startup with global potential, you'll like what we have for you.
As a Content Editor, you will be responsible for reviewing and editing B2B content focused on growth and CRO. You will have direct contact with the technology, product, design, and sales team and work directly with the company's founders.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with content marketing, this position is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Review and edit content in English and Portuguese for our website, blog, social media posts, and landing pages
- Ensure content is concise, straight to the point, and resonates with global audiences
- Ensuring consistency of the company's tone of voice across all touchpoints
- Contribute to semantic reviews on graphic projects related to our written content
- Support your peers in managing relationships with freelancers, authors, influencers, and other stakeholders
We are seeking:
- Experience in reviewing content for different media (blog articles, rich materials, ebooks, social networks)
We consider a bachelor's degree in English Studies and/or Journalism and experience writing content for the technology and digital marketing industry as an excellent cutting-edge difference.
We are offering:
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!