About the Role
A scalable and resilient infrastructure begins with incredible people.
If you are passionate about solving problems, being the go-to person and also looking for a startup with global potential, you'll like what we are offering you. Ready to design what's next?
As a Cloud Engineer, you'll be responsible for supporting our developers and keep our systems stable. Every day, you'll be the go-to for all Google Cloud Platform services. Whether it's managing access to our accounts, building new systems, or developing automation, you'll support any needs that arise and fix any issues.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of the Engineering team, this job is perfect for you.
Google Cloud Platform
As part of the job, you will:
- Raise and discuss trade-offs of different engineering approaches elaborating detailed RFC documents
- Keep the infrastructure as a code using Terraform
- Develop solution components in partnership with the Dev team
- Ensure the delivery of ambitious projects with a significant impact on the business by working side-by-side with the founders of Croct
- Setup and manage environments for high-availability and reliability systems
- Manage cloud infrastructure in Google Cloud
- Document and map processes.
What we seek:
- At least 3 years of experience in Engineering roles (or some kind of degree/certificate in this field)
- Interest/knowledge in technology
- Knowledge in working with infrastructure as code (Ansible, Terraform,...)
- Cloud skills (mainly GCP)
- Experience with Rest APIs
- Experience in architecture in Microservices
- Knowledge in messaging services (Kafka, Rabbit, SQS, SNS)
- Experience in testing techniques combined with development
- Experience in environments with the use of CI/CD.
We consider experience in Kafka and security topics an excellent cutting-edge difference.
What we offer:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- Conexa app and Gympass benefits
- Flexibility in working hours
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects.
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!