About the Role
A scalable and resilient infrastructure begins with incredible people.
If you are skilled in cloud infrastructure, speak the devs' language, and look for a startup with global
potential, you will like what we have for you.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will meet challenges related to cloud infrastructure scaling and availability.
You will be responsible for finding solutions to improve performance, scalability, and availability,
working closely with the founders.
If you wish to work with modern technologies, cloud infrastructure and open source projects, this job is perfect for you.
Google Cloud Platform
As part of the job, you will:
- Ensure the delivery of ambitious projects with a significant impact on the business by working side-by-side with the founders of Croct
- Setup and manage environments for high-availability and reliability systems
- Manage cloud infrastructure in Google Cloud
- Diagnose and solve complex problems that affect system performance and scaling
- Document and map processes
What we seek:
- Cloud experience (preferably Google Cloud) and network knowledge
- Automation experience with tools like Terraform, Git, Prometheus, and Grafana
- Container experience (Docker) and its orchestrators (ECS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
We consider experience in Kafka and security topics an excellent cutting-edge difference.
What we offer:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- Flexibility in working hours
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects.
Want to apply?
Are you interested? Fill out the following form to become a Crocter!